Aadhar card Correction online
Aadhar card Correction online: You have an Aadhar card with som mistakes and you want to update Aadhar details, read the below procedure for Aadhar card correction online. Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI) allows you to make changes in Aadhar card like Date of birth,Permanent Address etc.
Please make a note before updating Aadhar details you must have a registered mobile number. You need to the same mobile number which you have given at the time of Aadhar Enrollment.for what purpose you need a registered mobile number.? Because the UIDAI will send OTP for confirmation,otherwise anyone will change your details and miss use it.
To make any changes in your Aadhar card visit the official website https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update . For that, you need to fill Aadhar card correction form. Please note that Aadhar error correction update will take some time. Once the process of aadhar card correction online date of birth,address, and surname completed you will be intimated with one SMS to your Aadhar registered mobile. You can’t correct Aadhar details without a mobile number. Aadhar card surname change
How to make Aadhar card correction online Address, Name/Surname
How to Change Aadhar Card Name and Address ? (Online Procedure)
To correct Aadhar details and update your address and Name follow the given steps:
Step 1: Login With Aadhar
1. Visit the official Aadhar card correction online service portal (https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home)
2. Go down to the page, you will find a link “click here” . See the screen shot of the page.
3. A new page will open “Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal”.
STEP 2: Data Update Request
4. Now enter your Aadhar Number and the Captcha security verification
5. Then click on “Send OTP”.
you will receive OTP to your Aadhar registered mobile number.
6. Now you need to check and correct Aadhar card details (Name,DOB,Address)
7. After correcting all the details click on “Submit Update Request”.
STEP 3: Document Upload:
8. you will be asked for a final overview or review of your Aadhar details. Still you can modify Aadhar details.
9. To update your Aadhar Name & Postal address you need to upload Identity Proof and address proof and then click on “Submit”
STEP 4: BPO Service provider selection
In the final step of Aadhar card correction of Name,Date of Birth and Address you will be asked to select “BPO service provider. Choose any one and click on “Submit”.
10. Finally, your Aadhar correction update is completed. UIDAI will provide you a URN( Update Request Number. Use this URN number to Track your Aadhar update status.
Aadhar Card Correction online Date of Birth , Name
To correct any details in Aadhar card you can choose the offline method or Online method.here is the procedure for Aadhar correction Offline.
Step 1: First go to the Aadhar Self Service Update Portal : (https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home)
The link will take you to another page,scroll down.now you will see two clicks here option, select the last one.
STEP 2: Download Aadhaar Change Request Form
Download the Aadhar card Correction form and fill all the required details.
Step 3: List of Documents for Aadhar card Correction offline.
1. Aadhar card correction form (fill the form)
2. Identity Proof
3. Address proof
Attach Your Identity Proof and Address proof documents.
Fill the Aadhar card correction form. Buy a new Envelop cover. Put a heading “Aadhar Update/Correction: Your Aadhar Number”. Post it to your local Aadhar service center. Here is the list of Aadhar card correction offices.
Aadhar correction will take some time. When the process is completed you ill be intimated with SMS. Then you can download e-Aadhar card. Aadhar Card Surname Correction, Aadhar Card Address Corrrection, Aadhar Card Mobile number Correction. Aadhar Card Name Correction
Stay Tuned to this website for Aadhar card Correction Status and Aadhar Update details.