Aadhar Card Address Change |uidai.gov.in
Aadhar Card is a Universal Identification for Indian citizens. with the help of Aadhar card, you will get the benefits of state and central govt funds and schemes. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) issues Aadhar card by following some procedure. With the help of Aadhar card online website you can change the address in Aadhar card.
Read the article for better understanding on How can I change Address in Aadhar card and Aadhar card mobile number registration. Using the UIDAI Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) You can change the address in Aadhar card and update Aadhar card status. after updating Aadhar details Download your new and updated Aadhar card or visit uidai.gov.in
Using SSUP you will get the access to Update Aadhar card address,Name,Gender,Age and Date of Birth.
If you have a question like How can I Change address in Aadhar card and What are the required documents to change address in Aadhar card. read this article for complete information on How to change address in Aadhar card and also you can check the status of Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Address Change by Post
Address change in Aadhar card by Post :
Let me inform you first that if you do not have a mobile number registered with your Aadhar card ,then you can’t change address in Aadhar card. In case still if you haven’t added a mobile number to Aadhar card visit the nearest Aadhar Enrollment center, they will provide you “Aadhar details update request form” you have to fill it manually. you can also download the Aadhar card address chang/update form from the website. Fill all the required details and send it to the below address.
UIDAI Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
UIDAI Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
Change Aadhar card Address online from UIDAI.GOV.IN
Before getting started to Make sure that you have a Registered mobile number linked to your Aadhar card. then only you can access the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). Below is the method for address change in aadhar card online . Download Aadhar card address change form is here from below form, learn on how to change surname in aadhar card
1. Visit the https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update page
2. Enter you Aadhar card Number in the box.
3. click on “Send OTP”.
4. your Aadhar registered mobile will get the OTP.enter it in the required field.
5. Now enter the Human Verification Captcha code.
6. Now you will be redirected to” Data Update Request” page.
7. Now fill the details of Aadhar card Address change. Please provide the present address which you want to update.
8. Now you have to upload the Aadhar card Address change document.
Documents Required to Change Aadhar card Address.
Here is the list of documents which will help you to change address in Aadhaar card. Upload the Aadhar card address change documents, after uploading the address document it will not reflect immediately,it will be under review. The officials will check your application for the update of Aadhar details. Then only approve and Update your Aadhar address. Aadhar card address change without mobile number is easy . This is also another way to Aadhar Card Address Correction and you can Download Aadhar Card ..
1. Voter ID Card
3. Bank Statement/ Passbook
4. Ration Card
5. Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
8. Water bill (within 3 months)
9. Electricity Bill (within 3 months)
10. Gas Connection Bill (within 3 months)
11. Vehicle Registration Certificate
12. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
13. Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority
14. Kissan Passbook
15. Pensioner Card
16. Income Tax Assessment Order
17. Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
18. Passport of Spouse
19. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
20. Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
21. CGHS / ECHS Card
22. Insurance Policy
23. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
24. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
25. Property Tax Receipt (within 3 months)
Those are the Aadhar card address change documents required . Use the and send them to the above address to Change Aadhar card Address by Post or Online
HOW TO CHECK THE AADHAR CARD ADDRESS CHANGE STATUS
To Check the Aadhar card address change Status please visit the official website www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or read the following steps:
1. Go to https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status
2. Now you will be redirected to a new page.
3. Enter your Aadhar card number and URN number
4. Now submit it. You will get Aadhar card address change Status
Follow the above simple steps to Change Address in Aadhar card and check the Aadhar card address change status.
The above method helps you to know address change in aadhar card status
Now you can have the Aadhar card Download
Stay tuned to this website for more details on How to change Address in Aadhar card,How to add Mobile number to Aadhar card and Aadhar card correction details & Update status. Aadhar Card Address change or Change the Address in Aadhar Card
If you follow the above method you can easily change the address in Aadhar Card by Post and Address Change in Aadhar card by Online and also know the status of Address Change in AADHAR CARD . Visit main site UIDAI.GOV.IN